-
November 23rd, 2003, 07:41 PM
#31
Inactive Member
dgja'tlsdkgty Faith No More.
Ahhhhh.
*stares*
What a goddamn excellent song.
-
November 23rd, 2003, 07:48 PM
#32
Inactive Member
A phone call just distracted me from my countdown.
Umm... ew. Lou Vega is on. What a piece of shit. Stupid mambo.
-
November 23rd, 2003, 07:50 PM
#33
Inactive Member
Whooo. The New Radicals. I kind of like this song. *sings*
-
November 23rd, 2003, 07:57 PM
#34
Inactive Member
Muahahahaha. House of Pain. Oh hell yes.
Once I saw Everlast and he did that song, and it was so flipping rad. Ok I love this song too.
-
November 23rd, 2003, 07:58 PM
#35
Inactive Member
What the hell was DJ Lethal thinking? Is he still with Limp Bizkit?
The other day I saw Fred Durst in a Starbucks. He's the biggest perv I've ever met. And an ass. x10 in real life.
-
November 23rd, 2003, 08:00 PM
#36
Inactive Member
Whooooooo Ratt!!!!
Ok I love Ratt. They played a bar in Wisconsin a couple weeks ago. I really should have gone.
My Ratt t-shirt is way too cool.
-
November 23rd, 2003, 08:03 PM
#37
Inactive Member
Oooo, it's that pornstar song.
More, more, more, how do you like it, how do you like it.
Yes that chick was a pornstar.
-
November 23rd, 2003, 08:05 PM
#38
Inactive Member
867-5309.... Stupid Tommy Tutone.
This song was on True Spin last night.
-
November 23rd, 2003, 08:07 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Whoo. Haddaway. What is love.
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
*bobs head*
SNL made that gold.
-
November 23rd, 2003, 08:09 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Pshhh. Smoking in the Boys room. Stupid Brownsville Station. That song was no good until the Crue covered it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks